Mercedes E Class Comand NTG2.5 2005 - 2009
E -CLASS COMAND NAVIGATION NTG2.5 2005 - 209
If you love navigation systems then our exclusive Mercedes E Class Comand NTG2.5 2005 - 2009 is for you. Mercedes Cockpit Management and Data system (COMAND) integrates into a single unit audio/video multimedia DVD player capabilities, 3D GPS navigation, Bluetooth communications, and more. Regarding the navigation system, for your convenience, it comes preloaded with Europe map so once you set a destination the system can use your phone internet connection to give you relevant traffic information during the trip. Add standard voice-operated functionality, SMS text-to-speech, huge 40GB for storing music files or additional maps, compatibility with your steering wheel controls, and you have the most complete system in the market. What are you waiting for? Book an appointment now and one of our specialists will gladly assist you with more information.
Mercedes E Class Comand NTG2.5 2005 - 2009 Technical Specifications:
- 40 Gigabytes Hard Disc Drive (HDD) to store maps and music.
- European Navigation maps.
- Full 7 digit postcode entry.
- Integrated DVD/ MP3 player with Dolby DTS.
- 4GB Music Register.
- High-resolution TFT Display with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- SD Card Reader for music playback.
- Bluetooth handsfree telephone system.
- 3D- Map view and Split-Screen-Function.
- Fully compatible with the original steering wheel and driver information display.
- Dynamic route guidance.
- Goal input over the map with a cursor or coordinate announcement-
- Route announcement in perspective map display.
- Announcement of up to three routes in the single goal mode.
- MW/LW/SW/FM Radio with twin tuner RDS.
- TMC Traffic Information.
- TV/ DAB/ Rear-view Camera/ Media interface and Harmon Kardon compatible.
- Navigation System
- GPS Antenna
- Vehicle Coding Service
- User manual
- Installation Service
All our products online include free installion and is included in the price shown. Therefore there are no hidden extra charges.
After making a purchase of your chosen product, our booking team will contact you within 24hrs of purchase to arrange an appointment for the installation of your product. We have great booking times to suite all..
We guarantee to have an engineer attending site within 7-10 working days (mainland UK only), we will post out the product via our courier service or if preferred our engineer can bring all equipment and parts with him on the day of installation. On completion of the installation our engineer will demonstrate and set up your product.
Call our booking team now for technical information and queries on Tel: 0161 850 5151