Mercedes A Class Comand NTG2.5
COMAND NAVIGATION NTG2.5 W169 2006 - 2010
Our premium Mercedes A-Class Cockpit Management and Data system (COMAND) integrates multimedia DVD player for audio and video, music memory registry, telematics such as GPS, and Bluetooth telecommunications features in one single package. Additionally, our Mercedes A-Class Comand NTG2.5 comes preloaded with a complete Europe navigation map that can be used via the standard voice-operated control system. The COMAND is also capable of receiving information from route-specific traffic reports and “read” them using its exclusive text-to-speech technology. All in all, this system offers anything you may need for an enjoyable long trip journey across Europe.
Mercedes A-Class Comand NTG 2.5 Technical Specifications:
- 40 Gigabytes Hard Disc Drive (HDD) to store maps and music.
- European Navigation maps.
- Full 7 digit postcode entry.
- Integrated DVD/ MP3 player with Dolby DTS.
- 4GB Music Register.
- High-resolution TFT Display with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- SD Card Reader for music playback.
- Bluetooth handsfree telephone system.
- 3D- Map view and Split-Screen-Function.
- Fully compatible with the original steering wheel and driver information display.
- Dynamic route guidance.
- Goal input over the map with a cursor or coordinate announcement-
- Route announcement in perspective map display.
- Announcement of up to three routes in the single goal mode.
- MW/LW/SW/FM Radio with twin tuner RDS.
- TMC Traffic Information.
- TV/ DAB/ Rear-view Camera/ Media interface and Harmon Kardon compatible.
- Navigation System
- GPS Antenna
- Vehicle Coding Service
- User manual
- Installation Service
All our products online include free installion and is included in the price shown. Therefore there are no hidden extra charges.
After making a purchase of your chosen product, our booking team will contact you within 24hrs of purchase to arrange an appointment for the installation of your product. We have great booking times to suite all..
We guarantee to have an engineer attending site within 7-10 working days (mainland UK only), we will post out the product via our courier service or if preferred our engineer can bring all equipment and parts with him on the day of installation. On completion of the installation our engineer will demonstrate and set up your product.
Call our booking team now for technical information and queries on Tel: 0161 850 5151