Vodafone Protect & Connect S5 / CAT 5
Vodafone Protect & Connect S5 / CAT 5 Insurance Approved.
Vodafone Protect & Connect S5/CAT5 is an anti-theft system both convenient and discrete. The simple yet powerful concept surrounding Vodafone Protect & Connect S5/CAT5 success is combining a persistent communication between Vodafone Automotive's Secure Operating Centre with car’s security module and the use of special pocket-sized cards called Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR). The anti-theft system expects at least one of these cards to be in range when the car is turned on. If no ADR card is present the security module alerts Vodafone Automotive's Secure Operating Centre about a possible theft situation.
What Makes Vodafone Protect & Connect S5/CAT5 Different from the rest?
- Convenient. Vodafone Protect & Connect S5/CAT5 arm and disarms automatically without any user interaction. The system arms itself 70 seconds after the ignition is turned off and no ADR card is within a 3-meter range. In a similar way, when the driver is approaching the car Vodafone Protect & Connect S5/CAT5 detects the ADR card and automatically disarms.
- Discrete. Since there is no visible user interaction arming/disarming Vodafone Protect & Connect S5/CAT5 system, the system pass unnoticed to malicious eyes.
- Thatcham Category 5/ S5 Approved. The Vodafone Protect & Connect S5/CAT5 surpasses the highest level of insurance accreditation for stolen vehicle tracking systems in the UK, Thatcham Category 5/S5.
- Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR). For your convenience, Vodafone Protect & Connect S5/CAT5 comes with two pocket-sized ADR v2 cards.
- Automatic Alerts. Vodafone Protect & Connect S5/CAT5 will send a silent alert to Vodafone Automotive's Secure Operating Centre when the car is driven without an ADR card present, your car is lifted/towed away without the keys, or your battery is disconnected or discharged.
- Insurance & Thatcham CAT5/ S5 approved vehicle tracking system.
- Access with Vodafone My Connected Tracker APP
- 24/7 monitored by Vodafone
- 2 driver ID ADR cards
- 3-way location tracking (GPRS GPS, GSM)
- Built-in 24h motion sensor
- Built-in battery back up.
- Can be installed in all vehicles or hired assets
- Anti-signal jamming technology included
- Accepted by Major Insurance companies
- Fitted by a Tracker Approved Engineer.
- Unique tracking that is not affected by criminals’ GPS/GSM signal jammers
- Nationwide Vodafone Tracker support
- Nationwide Installation at Home / Workplace, fitted by a Tracker Approved Engineer.
- Tracking coverage throughout the whole of Europe.
- Yearly subscription £159
All our products online include free installion and is included in the price shown. Therefore there are no hidden extra charges.
After making a purchase of your chosen product, our booking team will contact you within 24hrs of purchase to arrange an appointment for the installation of your product. We have great booking times to suite all..
We guarantee to have an engineer attending site within 7-10 working days (mainland UK only), we will post out the product via our courier service or if preferred our engineer can bring all equipment and parts with him on the day of installation. On completion of the installation our engineer will demonstrate and set up your product.
Call our booking team now for technical information and queries on Tel: 0161 850 5151